Our Strategic Approach
Afro-British Support Services "IMPACT" derive its strength from the:
- experience of our organisation's Board of Directors
- skills of our management team
- our awareness of the needs of the service users
- involvement of clients in the plan and the evaluation of services
- All stakeholders and RCOs consultations
- professional staff and volunteers with appropriate qualifications, skills and experience.
"IMPACT" is committed in pursuing to achieve it’s mission and to take forward the core values of the organisation through a strategic approach of working towards:
- being an authority in providing professional support services
- working with third sector organisations, private companies and government agencies
- informing decision makers about matters of concern of our clients
- sharing good practice with partners and through networking
- recruiting, retaining and developing high skilled employees and volunteers
For projects and activities we delivered or delivering, please click services.